Sunday 30 November 2014

The Abandoned Miller House, Part Two

I previously profiled the Miller house, located in Perdue, Saskatchewan. Since then, I've done quite a bit of research on the history of this family and the community in which they lived.  I will be posting soon about a house I refer to as "gunshot house", owned by a family named Beckett, a few range roads south of the Miller house.   Until then, here are some additional photos of the Miller house and homestead:

The master bedroom
Some things never change


Recordings of classical music
It's really quite rare to find such beautiful windows, still intact. 
Late 1940's tractor

An old Ford, in the garage

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Tyler. Love your photos! I just started exploring abandon places in saskatchewan, and im now hooked! and i would love to know where this exactly is located?

    ReplyDelete